App Promotion Summit Berlin 2014: Save 20% on Tickets.von Fritz Ramisch am 28.Oktober 2014 in Events, News
App Promotion Summit Berlin 2014 – Taking mobile app & game marketing to the next level.
After three groundbreaking conferences, the leading app marketing event is returning to Berlin. The App Promotion Summit is returning to Hotel Adlon Kempinski on 20 November 2014. APS will again cover the full range of app marketing techniques including app store optimization, media buying/paid advertising, cross promotion, app discovery networks and analytics.
The App Promotion Summit addresses the most important issue for mobile app and game developers and publishers: how to ensure that as many people as possible know about your app.
Discover from the top industry practitioners how to take your mobile app and game marketing to the next level. The speaker faculty includes experts from SoundCloud, Deutsche Post, Fiksu, Blloon, Adknowledge, SwiftKey, TUNE, Microsoft, Somo, Vungle, adjust and Wooga.
Capacity is limited and the event sold out last year, so early registration is strongly recommended. Early delegate bookings include senior representatives from Amazon, Gruner + Jahr, GameDuell, Remerge, Matomy Media Group, TUI, Schibsted, Viewster, Tapjoy, LOVOO, Fyber, Hutch Games and Viacom.
mobilbranche.de readers receive a 20% discount when registering online using code 1APSMB at apppromotionsummit.com.
Date: Thursday, 20 November 2014
Location: Hotel Adlon Kempinski, Berlin, Germany (www.adlon-hotel.de)
Cost: €425 + VAT
- Tom Leclerc, ASO Manager, Wooga
- Stephanie Emmanouel, General Manager – Connected Customer Marketing, Somo
- Andy Carvell, Growth Manager – Mobile, SoundCloud
- Kristina Rothe, Game Development Evangelist, Microsoft
- Stefan Bielau, Managing Partner, Dynamo Partners
- Björn Schefzyk, Chief Product Officer, Blloon
- Simon Baptist, Director Marketing EMEA, Adknowledge
- Anne-Catherine Goulby, Marketing Project Manager, SwiftKey
- Georg Nietsch, Senior Marketing Manager, gutefrage.net
- Si Crowhurst, Head of Creative & Optimisation Group, Vungle
Event Highlights APS 2013
Our impressions of the app promotion summit last year in Berlin you can find below the following link: mobilbranche.de/2013/11/app-promotion-summit2013
Sichern Sie sich jetzt Ihren Wissensvorsprung in Mobile Marketing und Mobile Business und abonnieren Sie die Meldungen von mobilbranche.de ganz bequem per E-Mail. Unser Newsletter erscheint täglich um 13 Uhr und ist kostenlos.